AS OF AUGUST 1, 2011 THE CONSULAR SERVICES WILL BE ENFORCING THE PHOTOGRAPH AS FOLLOWS:
Submitting photographs to the Consular Service at the Embassy of Indonesia must be in the following format.
You can simply ask the photo studio for Canadian Passport photograph and the finish is classy/high resolution (glossy) and clear .
- The photograph must be taken within the last 2 months.
- The size of the photograph is the same as the official size of the Canadian passport photograph.
- A photograph taken in a photo booth or by yourself will not be accepted or not following these specification will be refused.
The photograph must follows these specifications:
- All photographs submitted must be the same.
- Photographs must be original and not taken from an existing photo.
- Photographs must be taken against a plain white or light-coloured background so that the applicant’s features are clearly distinguishable against the background. There should be enough contrast between the background and the traits or clothing.
- Shadows are unacceptable. Lighting must be uniform to avoid shadows across the face or shoulders, around the ears or in the background.
- There must be no reflection or glare on the face or glasses.
- Applicant must show a neutral facial expression (no smiling, mouth closed) and look straight at the camera.
- The length of the face on the photo from chin to crown of head (natural top of head) must be between 31 mm and 36 mm.
- The photos must measure 50 mm X 70 mm in size and printed on classy finish.
- The photos must be a close-up of the head and shoulders so that the face covers approximately 25% of the photo.
- Eyes must be open and clearly visible. Glasses, including tinted prescription glasses, are acceptable as long as the eyes are clearly visible and there is no glare in the glasses. Sunglasses and red eyes are unacceptable.